Goh Junior Saving
Goh Junior Saving is a higher interest yielding saving account opened
by parents or guardians on behalf of their children for their future use when they turn 18.
Features and Benefits
- Higher Interest rate
- Parents or guardians are encouraged to deposit any amount on monthly basis,
- The minimum deposit per annum is Birr 1200.00.
- The account shall be renewed every five years upon consent of the customer; Otherwise normal saving interest rate shall be applied
- Withdrawal is not allowed before the agreed maturity date. If withdrawal is made before the maturity date, only normal saving interest rate shall be paid
- Withdrawal is not allowed before the agreed maturity date. If withdrawal is made before the maturity date, only normal saving interest rate shall be paid. - At each five years’ renewal, the Bank will provide bonus depending on the deposit amount at maturity date.
- Incremental interest rate will be calculated at every renewal until the child reaches 18.
- The money in the account and the ownership right shall be transferred to the child when he/she turns 18.
of the child from Government Office, or Hospital, or Church,
One passport size photograph
of each ,the child and the parent or guardian
Court appointment document
if the account is to be opened by a person other than parents.