AGAR REGULAR- REGULAR SAVINGS DEPOSIT
It is a type of deposit which enables customers to save money
to meet their future needs and wants.
• Competitive interest is earned monthly,
• Only Birr 25 is needed to open a saving account,
• The account is captured in a system for quick and efficient deposits and withdrawals at any branch of the Bank,
• The account can be accessed through Payment Card, Mobile and Internet Banking Services,
• Customers must produce their passbook whenev- er they deposit or withdraw money at branches.
• free of charge bank statement once monthly.
Customer can transfer fund
and effect payment to third-party through check
This account can be accessed through
internet banking service
Only individually operated accounts
can be linked to payment card and mobile banking services
The account is captured in a system
for quick and efficient deposits and withdrawal at any branch of the Bank
AGAR SLIM- DEMAND DEPOSIT/ CHECKING ACCOUNTS
This is a type of deposit where customers operate transactions using checks. Individuals, business firms, NGOs, international and governmental organizations and others can open checking accounts.
The minimum balance to open account
is Birr 250.00, it is non-interest bearing account
AGAR PLUS- ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT
It is a type of deposit where customers open both interest bearing saving account and current account simultaneously and execute payment through check by transferring funds from the interest bearing saving account to the current account.
- The minimum balance to open the saveing account is
- Its corresponding current account can be opened with an initial amount of birr 250,
- Withdrawals or payments to third parties are executed through check by transferring funds from the interest bearing saving account to the current account
AGAR NOW- NEGOTIABLE ORDER OF WITHDRAWAL ACCOUNT
It is a special checking account enabling customers to
have interest bearing checking account.
- • The minimum balance to open the account is Birr
-Only three withdrawals are allowed per month
- If the balance falls below Birr 10,000 , interest will be forfeited for that particular month
If more than three withdrawals are made per month, interest will be forfeited for that particular month.
Choose the card thatworks for you