Bid No. PPA/—-/18
|1||Furniture & Fitting||Lot-1|
|2||Computer & Related Items||Lot-2|
|3||Cash Counting Machine with different size, Foreign Currency Detector, Exchange Rate Display, and Electronic Calculator||Lot-3|
|4||Generator, Metal Detector, and Fire-extinguisher||Lot-4|
- Wegagen Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the purchase of different Office Equipment
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing February 12, 2018 from Procurement and Property Administration Office at 16th floor at Wegagen Tower, In front of A.A. Stadium, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) for each Lots during office hours.
- Presentation of copy renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, TIN Certificate, and VAT/TOT Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by Bank bid bond/CPO for Lot-1 and Lot-4 each Birr 50,000.00, and Birr 75,000.00 for each Lots 2 and 3 in the name “Wegagen Bank S.C”.
- The bidders need to present their financial and technical proposals for each Lot separately in wax sealed envelopes.
- Bid Documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared separately for each Lot for this purpose at Wegagen Bank S.C, Procurement and Property Administration, during office hours before February 26, 2018 at 4:00 PM. at the place mentioned under 1 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on February 27, 2018 at 9:30 AM at the place mentioned under no. 1 above as follows.
|Lot-1||February 27, 2018||9:30AM|
|Lot-2||February 27, 2018||3:30PM|
|Lot-3||February 27, 2018||2:00PM|
|Lot-4||February 27, 2018||11:00AM|
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (1) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The winner suppliers shall summit 10% of the award amount in the form of Performance Bond Guarantee.
- For any inquire, please don’t hesitate to contact Procurement and Property Administration, on Tel. 011-872-08-89
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.